6/6/07

Snow Queen Re-look

I finally bought Snow Queen VCDs... I watched it over 5 days. All I can say is I cried a lot. It made me tired... When I close my eyes, I see Hyun Bin's face, tears rolling down his cheeks. Ah!
It is a wonderful show, just that it is a soap drama.
If anyone wants to see real good acting of Hyun Bin, this is the show to go for. His acting is really great. The scene of him reacting to his best friend's death was just so well done. If anyone who sees this scene and says it is not well done, then the person must be bias.
I haven't cried for many years in this way. The last time I cried really hard was many many years ago. I have lost count. Perhaps 6 years ago. In fact, I haven't really cry for a long time. The last time I cried was when I first watched Snow Queen on Youtube. However, I had breaks in between because the person uploading had to wait for the Chinese subtitles and the show to be screened in Korea... Hence, the whole show took a month...
This time, I cried so much in 5 days...
I have decided that I must lead a good life. I mustn't cry at all. Life is good to me. I don't want any tears in my life.

No comments: