6/22/07

Another Review on The Snow Queen

I found a link to Hello Hallyu from Teddy's blog. I have placed the link here.
There I found another review on Snow Queen. Anyway, I believe it is written by his wife. :)
http://hellohallyu.blogspot.com/2007/06/review-snow-queen-2006.html

There is a part that I agree totally... There was a period of time that I couldn't bear to hear the OST. Listening to it made me feel as if someone precious has left me for good.
The worst part was I could actually see Tae Woong's (Hyun Bin) face with tears rolling down his cheeks each time I closed my eyes. I took a week to recover from the intensive sadness and crying. Now, I am able to play the show again and again and not cry... There are still parts when my tears are near to the edge of my eyes.

This is the best show I have watched in 2006 and repeated in 2007.
I am looking forward to another good show this year. I wonder if there's any show that can replace what The Snow Queen is in my heart this year. The picture perfect Sung Yuri, the handsome Hyun Bin, the heart wrenching storyline, the beautiful scenery, the OST...

Oh, I was at Orchard MRT station waiting for my friend today. I sat there for almost an hour. I was "people watching"... I have come to this conclusion: Hyun Bin is really handsome and unique. I didn't see anyone close to his looks that one hour. I spotted a few Korean looking guys or gals, but none came close to Hyun Bin's face or features. Weird. I didn't realise he is that unique until today... Later, I told my friend what I observed. Her reply was, "Those who are as good as Hyun Bin do not use public transportation." Funny.

I went round looking for Kim Jeong Hoon's Sad Song single. Disappointment. I couldn't find it at all. I didn't try HMV though. Perhaps I would have to order through YesAsia.com again.

3 comments:

Mydaemon said...

Hi! Yep it is written by Teddy's wife. That's me. :P Thanks for dropping by Hello Hallyu!

Anyway I'm kinda relieved to know I'm not the only one to suffer from post-Snow Queen depression. Cos Teddy thought I'm crazy. Haha. I hope you find a good new drama this year to "hook" you again! It always feels great to watch a good show, even if a sad one like SQ.

Icysnowqueen aka Teddy said...

I hope to watch Witch Amazement. I heard the lead actors and actresses are gorgeous. Hee!

Anonymous said...

and i thought i'm the only one who had that sad feeling every time i heard the theme song..
its soooo sad...
huhuhu...
i actually cried when bo-ra died...oh god..sniff..sniff