6/26/07

Kim Jeong Hoon at Hallyu Romantic Festival

Source: Popseoul
Date:26/06/2007

Kim Jeong Hoon and many other k-pop stars sang at Hallyu Romantic Festival held in Japan.


Teddy's take: Hoonie has been very active in capturing the Japanese market. From his 5 Stellar to Sad Song... These are all catered to the Japanese market. I hope he will soon go back to Korean songs. I love Korean songs. In addition, he is also trying to break into the Chinese market. He is actively learning Chinese and is going to be in "Ai Qing Bing Fa", a Chinese drama serial. His development is surely more organised and ambitious as compared to Hyun Bin's. I guess the managing company makes a big difference. Hyun Bin's popularity is by virtue of who he is. Not much planning, not much strategies. Hoonie's popularity has soared not only by virtue of who he is but also by fantastic planning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

find ur blog by over,it catch my eye immediately! I like Kim John Hoon so much!
I'll come to c ur blog often, hoping can c more news about him!

Icysnowqueen aka Teddy said...

Hi, thank you for your support! :)