6/22/07

My Snow Queen OST Version 1

I have finally received the Snow Queen OST Version 1 has arrived today in my mailbox. Yes!

The CD is packed in a thick bag... Airmail from Hong Kong, YesAsia.com.


The front of the CD...


The back of the CD...


The CD itself.

I must say that the pictures in the book is really fantastic. :)
This is one of my favourite pictures and it is found on the casing.

I am a little lazy. Hence, I won't be scanning the pictures in the booklet. Anyway, inside the booklet, there's a picture of Hyun Bin smiling widely. Aw!
I am so glad I bought the CD.

2 comments:

Teddy said...

Wah, the CD looks very nice! I am sure the music in it is even better. Enjoy yourself!

Icysnowqueen aka Teddy said...

Yes, I am totally stuck to the "First Snow's Love". I have been repeating the track. :P