6/21/07

Finally! Snow Queen's OST Version 2!

I am so happy! The Snow Queen OST Version 2 is finally available at YesAsia.com. I have placed my order again. I was really disappointed when it was out of stock.
:) I hope this time round I will be able to beat the rest in getting it. The other time, I failed to beat the rest in getting it. When I ordered, there was stock, but by the time they processed it, the stock ran out. I hope this time I can beat the rest who didn't manage to get it. :P
This one is more popular as it has got Hyun Bin postcards...
Heehee!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great! It the version with 3 tracks right? And the nicest 3 tracks in the drama. I was thinking to myself that the music company is really greedy to release an "ok" version as the 1st OST then trump with another containing all the songs fans wanted but wasn't on the first OST. Great marketing, but kinda evil.

Anyway, do enjoy the songs cos I know they are really nice. :)

Icysnowqueen aka Teddy said...

Hahaha! I think so too. I just got to know that Goong has 2 version of OST too.
The tracks that are missing from V.1 are found there.
Similar to the Snow Queen OST too!