7/31/07

Full House 2

I watched Full House by Rain and Song Hye Kyo quite a long while ago. Now, they may start filming Full House 2 as reported in KBS Global.
When I first watched the show, it was the an episode shown on Malaysian channel. It was the episode which showed Rain and Song in Thailand and fighting for the bed. At that time, I wasn't very familiar with Rain. I didn't find him handsome. In fact, I thought he was too ordinary for Song. I thought the combination was weird too. Song looked older in that episode.
Anyway, when I chanced upon the show at a shop, I bought it. It was through this show, I realised how tall Rain was and that he had his cute side. Gradually, I got used to the Rain and Song's combi. I liked the show a lot and I repeated it quite a number of times. I liked the script. I liked the way they used the each other's methods to get back at each other.
The Full House V.2 may or may not recast Rain and Song. I am sure looking forward to it for the script sake.

No comments: