7/27/07

Rating for Hyun Bin's Official English Website

My rating for Hyun Bin's official English Website is 3 out of 10.
Strengths:
Nice pictures and one and only place with his specially filmed videos for fans.

Weaknesses!!!!!
No updates. The last news was posted on 22 June 2007.
Schedule: July: EMPTY!!!!
Can you believe that Hyun Bin is doing nothing for the whole month?!
I checked out M Star Korean site and the last piece of news on Hyun Bin was 21 July 2007. However, it is in Korean!
Lousy Official Website!!!!! I thought official website will have his latest news, most exclusive and special things that other websites do not have. Sigh!
I am utterly disappointed with his official website...

3 comments:

sayeh said...

hi mr,hyun bin,
i am sayeh sazegar from iran
I play the movie you enjoyed Sam Son very powerful actor you are.
I'd love more of this course, you can become familiar'm Sorry, you do not have a lot of time.
But I hope I have the chance
With good luck and health to you
Loving you
sayeh

Anonymous said...

hi mr hyun.i love u so much. I hope u and fans to protect iranian social green movement with wearing something green for freedom in iran and saying to everybody that humanbing is alive. thank u for everything you do. i love u ,always have,always will.

tubili said...

hi mr hyun bin.i love u and your grate films. I wish u and your fans to protect iranian social green movement with wearing something green for freedom in iran and all around the world. i love u,always have ,always will