7/11/07

Yoon Eun Hye's Picture

I was reading Popseoul on Yoon's fashion flop in the past. I have decided to post 2 pictures of her with Afro hairdo when she was still in Baby Vox. No offence intended. I think she still had her cute face then.

I remember watching a video on a Korean variety show whereby the artistes were "match-make". Yoon Eun was super hot then with 4 guys wanting to befriend her. Then it was recalled that Yoon was in the same show a year ago with no one interested in her. The host asked her what could have been the reason. She stated the hairdo and the flashback the video with the below hairdo. Hee... I wonder if I can find the video... If I can find, I will post it here.


Anyway, for Yoon's fans, you can get thousands of her pictures here:


2 comments:

TiffyTuff said...

Thanks for the links..

She is so cute...like a baby...

Icysnowqueen aka Teddy said...

Hi tiffytuff,
You are most welcome.