8/1/07

Kim Jeong Hoon can speak Mandarin?

I read a report from Hallyu Korean Superstar Blog that Hoonie can now communicate in simple Mandarin. Hee... So adorable. Okay, I am bias. I can imagine his smile and twinkling eyes when he utters the imperfect Mandarin.
Ah... Here's the article:
Wednesday, 18 July 2007
Kim Jung Hoon, the nicest guy in the world
Korean famous royal drama "Goong" actor Kim Jung Hoon arrived in Shanghai last Friday to celebrate the korean culture establishment in Shanghai. More than hundreds of fans attended the activity just to see Kim. Although, "Goong" has never been air on the national tv but Kim's name has been spreading across the whole China. Kim is famous for his nice and warm character in "Goong" and in actual he is a very well manner guy who always appear with a smiling face.Earlier this month Kim was shooting a romantic comedy, besides shooting he spends most of his time learning mandarin. Kim says he can now communicate in simple mandarin. Hey, fans who knows mandarin, isn't it great?

Oh my, oh my... I can't wait to hear him and see him again!

No comments: