8/19/07

Complaints...

I couldn't get into Hyun Bin's English Official Website. I finally couldn't take it. I wrote a letter of complaints to M Star. I seriously think the Official Website is a joke, the biggest joke.
It put all fans all over the world on the high. Gradually, it left all fans disappointed. The news were old news. On the calendar, nothing was there. It was as if Hyun Bin did nothing for months. We got to know about Hyun Bin's latest CF from else where.
Sigh! I hope it will take my feedback seriously...

1 comment:

Orchid said...

Hi Teddy,

I went to Hyun Bin's official website too! At first it looked really impressive to me, and i was so happy to have found it.

Then when i clicked on the links...i could not view anything! So disappointing. It's like you need to log in and everything is in Korean. :-( I share your frustration.