12/10/07

Thank You OST MV

English Translation of the OST
Thank you (Singer: Hun) Lyrics Translation by S. Ang / also credit http://kreah-craze.com/
You’re a fool. I truly thank you. You’re true to me and gave me everything
You’re an angel. You must be tired and find it hard to everlastingly believe in someone who is a nobody.
Strange, it’s like you’re devoid of tears. You smile for me in illness.
When I’m next to you, I cry tears of happiness.
Words are stuck in my throat. I truly love you.
My love for you, which I cannot express.
I can finally tell you I go on because of you.
Strange, it’s like you’re devoid of tears. You smile for me in illness.
When I’m next to you, I feel very happy.
Your smile shines on me.
A long time from now, when the world ends, remember, do not forget I’m always with you.
I cry tears of happiness.
Words are stuck in my throat.
I truly love you.
My love for you, which I cannot express I can finally tell you I go on because of you

No comments: