10/24/07

News on Hyun Bin

Hyun Bin attending M Movie Premiere: Next: Hyun Bin in Japan
Pictures taken from Hyun Bin - Binnie Talks

Hyun Bin's activities in Japan: K-Popped
I shan't repeat the news but will post the pictures here lest one day the owner should delete the article. The pictures of handsome Hyun Bin will be gone too. Orchid, hope you don't mind.
Anyway, pictures originally taken from Japan Official Fanclub.

Teddy's Take:
Hyun Bin looks so good with his short hair. Finally, Binnie is out of his Snow Queen image!

1 comment:

sayeh said...

hi, mr hyun bin,
i am sayeh sazegar from iran

I play the movie you enjoyed Sam Son very powerful actor you are.
I'd love more of this course, you can become familiar'm Sorry, you do not have a lot of time.
But I hope I have the chance
With good luck and health to you
Loving you