10/19/07

Hyun Bin's News

I found K-Popped. They have 8 pieces of Hyun Bin's news.

A piece of good news. Those who are blindly following Hyun Bin and have been bearing with his long hair, good news for you. He has cut his hair! Yes! Good news for new. I have always prefer him with clean looks.


Hyun Bin in September when he celebrated his birthday with his fans. Long hair clipped up.

Short hair and slimmer in October. Oh, if only he starts shaving... Hee!

Source: K-Popped... Picture obviously taken from www.kjstar.co.kr

5 comments:

Orchid said...

an-nyeong icysnowqueen,

After watching My Name is Kim Sam-soon i like Hyunbin too. :-) And yeah, like you, i like him with short hair and without any facial hair. :-)

Orchid
K-popped.com

Orchid said...

Hey Teddy...there's a new entry on Hyun Bin's recent trip to Japan...did you read about it? =)

Icysnowqueen aka Teddy said...

Yes, I did. There are a number of websites on this piece of news.
I was too busy watching The Lovers. Hehehe!

Anonymous said...

totally agree, I much prefer his clean look, just like the one in kim sam soon :p

Anonymous said...

hi everybody,I just wanna know whether there is any available address where I can leave a message for my lovely hyun bin,somewhere he could read my message)?