12/15/06

Kim Jeong Hoon's Fan Club

What has this holiday done to me? I have been waking up at 3 a.m. for no apparent reason. With all the time in hand, I spend the time surfing the net, watching Snow Queen, Kim Jeong Hoon's MVs...
I was watching all the videos found at Kim Jeong Hoon's official fanclub "Only Hoon". I am quite impressed with Hoon's ability to sing. Most importantly, apart from his prince-like looks, he has a warm personality. He is quite humourous too. Even if you don't know Korean language, you can still look at his videos and photo at the website.

I have been surfing the net for anything on Kim Jeong Hoon and Hyun Bin. I will be adding new links here as and when I find them. This is for Hoon's and Hyun Bin's fans and myself. It is easy reference for myself. I can just come to my blog and go to wherever I want to go. Do come back to my blog because I will add new links. Leave a comment on the tagboard if you want me to put your blog link here.

Oh, Hyun Bin is 24 years old this year and Kim Jeong Hoon is 26 this year. However, Hoon looks younger than Hyun. In fact, Hyun looks as if he is already 29 years old. Hoon still looks 21.
Anyway, I think not being able to sing puts Hyun at a disadvantage. However, Hyun's looks will give him varied roles compare to Hoon.
Whatever it is, I am very sure I will have a lot of chances to see more of the two as they are getting really popular in Asia.
I am so crazy over them. Hehehe! Perhaps I am just bored because of the long holidays. Who knows.

No comments: