1/1/07

Pictures of Hyun Bin at KBS Awards 2006



This picture shows how shocked he was to go up to stage for the second award. He had just received his first minutes ago.
Look how drained he looked! All the crying has taken a toll on his body. His eyes looked so tired. Please don't make him cry in his next show.
Poor oppa, his panda eyes are so obvious. Hope that he would have a good rest after Snow Queen. Though I very much would want to see him non-stop but it is simply bad for him, especially when all directors seem to like him to cry. Hmm... Go and watch the Millionaire's First Love. He cried too. Sigh... Snow Queen is the worst.

This is Hyun Bin at the Best Couple Award. His side profile is really very nice.
Look at his dimple. Aw! So handsome! Actually even the female lead of Snow Queen has dark rings. Her complexion at the beginning of the show was perfect. Now, look at her... Sigh! Crying is not good to the skin.



Courtesy by: Baidu Hyun Bin Fanclub

I am having some difficulties getting all the pictures. I shall upload them a few at a time.
I really don't know what are the real title of the awards as there were many translation.
I think if I am not wrong, it should be Best Actor by Web poll, Most Popular Actor and Most Popular Couple Award. My goodness. He is really popular for sure. All thanks to the Korean fans who voted for him. I voted a few votes after getting the KBS accounts. I think we will see more of him for sure. He has been getting awards since his first lead role in Ireland. Hee! I am so happy. Whheeeeeeeee

No comments: